The Intellectual Property Cell of Symbiosis International (Deemed University) and the Tech Legal Cell of Symbiosis Law School, Pune seek to bring forth the Symbiosis IPR Conclave 2018 in association with Corporate Law Cell & Entrepreneurship Cell, Symbiosis Law School, Pune on January 30, 2018 (Tuesday) organized in the Multi-Purpose Hall (First Floor).
The Symbiosis IPR Conclave is an event that focusses on how intellectual property interacts with various facets of law and other evolving disciplines. It is categorized and seeks to make a study on Technology, Competition Law and how Intellectual Property fuels and brings life into the startup and innovation ecosystem.
- Session I: Evolving IP Regime with Technology (10:15 AM to 11:30 AM)Keynote Address by Adv. Adheesh Nargolkar, Partner (IP), Khaitan & Co. (including Paper Presentations)
- Session II: Harmonizing IP & Anti-Trust Laws (11:30 AM to 12:45 PM)Keynote Address by Adv. Smita Andrews, Associate (Competition Law), Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas (including Paper Presentations)
- Guest Speaker on IP as a New-Age Innovation (12:45 PM to 01:15 PM) Keynote Address by Adv. Vasundhara Shankar, Legal & Marketing Head, MyAdvo
- Lunch Break: 01:15 PM to 02:15 PM
- Session III: IP Creating a Robust Innovation Ecosystem (02:15 PM to 03:30 PM) Keynote Address by Adv. Damodar Vaidya, Executive Partner, Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan Attorneys (including Paper Presentations)
There would be a Question & Answer Session at the end of the programme for those interested in taking up careers in Intellectual Property for a limited period of time to understand the nature of the profession, insights into how practical work relating to IP and Competition Law progresses among others.
Register online by clicking on this link.
The Registration Fee of Rs. 100 (One Hundred Rupees only) which is inclusive of Certificate of Participation and Lunch for all attendees is to be paid at the Registration Desk when you arrive at Symbiosis Law School, Pune for the event.
The desk would be open from 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM on January 25, 27 and 29th or you can contact us to coordinate and pay the registration fee in college.
Registrations are limited to sixty participants.
Spot Registrations are also available. However, we request you to fill the Form to reserve your registration.
Multi-Purpose Hall, 1st Floor,
Symbiosis Law School, Pune,
Survey No. 227, Plot No. 11, Rohan Mithila,
Symbiosis Road, Opp. Pune Airport, New Airport Road,
Viman Nagar, Pune 411014
For registrations, please contact
- Ms. Sharmistha Dutta, Co-Convenor (+91-8004377105)
- Mr. Shashank Kanoongo, Core-Committee (+91-9975169571)