Second National Level Tamil Moot Court Competition, 2021 scheduled to be held from 16th April 2021 to 18th April 2021 at the SRM School of Law, SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur.
About SRM School of Law
SRM School of Law is situated within the SRM Institute of Technology, Kattankulathur Campus. Since its inception in 2014 has laid focus on a holistic approach to the study of law, taught in the context of the socio-economic-cultural developments in India. The School offers courses in B.A. LLB(Hons.), B. Com LLB(Hons.) and LLB (Hons.) apart from LLM in Criminal Law and Criminal Justice. This is the sixth edition of the Annual National Moot Court Competition.
- All students enrolled in a 3-year LLB programme or a 5-year integrated LLB programme shall be eligible to participate in the Second National Level Tamil Moot Court Competition, 2021.
- Medium of Language is TAMIL.
- Maximum Number of teams per University/Institution: 2.
The team composition shall be as follows: 2 Speakers & 1 Researcher. The teams may choose to participate without a Researcher but one of the speakers has to attend and write the “Researcher’s test”.
- The registration fee for the Competition is INR 2,500/- (Rupees Two Thousand Five hundred only). Registration fee is only payable by way of NEFT.
- The last date for receiving the copies of the Registration Form and payment details is 5th April 2021.
- A scanned copy of the registration form and the registration fee (NEFT RECEIPT) must be sent via email to [email protected] by 5th April 2021
- Winners: Rs. 30,000/-
- Runners-up: Rs. 21,000/-
- Best Speaker: Rs. 7,000/-
- Best Researcher: Rs. 7,000/-
- Best Memorandum: Rs. 7,000/-
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Mr. M. Ramesh (Assistant Professor)
- Ph: +91-99529 10782
- M. Santhosh Balaji: +91-88833 50988
- V. Mythili: +91-99768 99627
- R.B. Srinika: +91-95240 58883
- K.V. Geetha Shruthi: +91-90422 73105
Reported by: Mr. M. Ramesh, Assistant Professor & Co-ordinator
Tamil Moot Court Committee, School of Law, SRMIST