Last Updated :
About the Competition
Vivekanand Samta Foundation is organizing the Article writing competition to encourage students from all parts of India to showcase their views and expression on contemporary issues.
- Health and Hand Hygiene
- Water crisis & Water Pollution
- Sex Education: Is this still a Taboo in India
- Sanitary Pads: Problems of usage in India
- Emerging Infectious diseases and threats to global stability: With special reference to COVID-19
All 11th,12th class and undergraduate/postgraduate students from recognized schools/college/universities are eligible for the event.
- Articles shall be Mailed at [email protected].
- The submission shall be made only in MS-Word format (.doc/.docx). PDF form shall not be accepted.
- The submission shall be either in English or in the Hindi language.
- The submission shall be typewritten in an A4 sized document with a 1-inch margin on all sides and be justified.
- The main text of the submission shall be in Font Times New Roman 12-point.
- Footnotes shall be in Font Times New Roman 10-point.
- The participant has to adopt a uniform style of citation throughout the document.
- Submission should be 1.5 spaced (except footnotes which may be single-spaced).
- Any submission that is found to be plagiarized shall be disqualified from the Competition.
- Co-authorship is not allowed.
- Any previously published entry would not be permitted.
- Vivekanand Samta Foundation reserves the Copyright of the Articles; however, in case of copyright infringement (copied matter),
- Vivekanand Samta Foundation is not liable for it.
- One person can send more than one article.
- In case of any conflicts, Vivekanand Samta Foundation shall be the final authority on the guidelines.
- Word limit not more than 2500 Words
- Participants should mention their name and email address on the front page of the Article.
All participants have to register themselves with the required registration fee of Rs. 50/- on or before 7th April 2020.
For Registration CLICK HERE
- The fee should be submitted by Paytm/UPI/GooglePay- 9410257052
Send Payment Screenshot to Whatsapp no.- 9410257052
- Last Date of Registration & Article Submission: 7th April 2020
- Date of Result Declaration: 10th April 2020
First Prize – Rs 1500 INR
Second Prize- Rs 1000 INR
Third Prize- Rs 500 INR
Note: Separate prizes for both medium
- Cash prizes, Certificates & Memento shall be awarded to those participants who secure the top 3 ranks.
- Certificates shall be awarded to all participants.
Email: [email protected]
9410257052, 8423219263, 8005255002