Amity Law School, Noida announces its ‘Annual Flagship Event’, the 11th Edition of its cherished Amity International Moot Court Competition which is scheduled to take place from October 29th, 2021 to October 31st 2021.
The Amity International Moot Competition, well known as AIM is a widely awaited affair by students all around the globe. The matter of discussion in the present year relates to Public International Law dealing with aspects of extradition, asylum and diplomatic immunities organised by the Moot Court Society, Amity Law School, Noida. The moot court will simulate proceedings before the International Court of Justice (ICJ).
Bringing with itself an unmatchable mixture of passionate competitors, the event will spread through a brief period of three days. Previous years hold standing grounds concerning the success and dignity of the event. With numerous foreign participation, the event witnesses a broader interpretation of International law, bringing in proposals to solve the most complex of prevailing issues. Hence, articulating the magnitude of arguments testified in the matches.
- 10tht August 2021: Moot Problem release, registration starts
- 15th September 2021: Last Date of Registration
- 20th September 2021: Last date for seeking clarifications
- 25th September 2021: Release of Clarification and corrections + Assigning Team Codes
- 20th October 2021: Last date of Memorial Submission without penalty
- 25th October 2021: Last date of Memorial Submission with Penalty
- 28th October 2021: Draw of lots for Preliminary Rounds + Memorial Exchange
- 29th October 2021: Day1 Preliminary Rounds
- 30th October 2021: Day2 Semi-Finals + Researchers Test
- 31st October 2021: Day3 Finals + Valedictory
The registration link is attached below for your use.
Registration Link – https://forms.gle/3aVPK1BjcZRupVfV9
For further queries, you may also contact us via Email: [email protected]