The Publication Committee of NMIMS Kirit P. Mehta School of Law is accepting Call for Submissions for Volume 2 Issue 1 of The Legal Arc, our newest venture to provide the legal aficionados with publication opportunities.
The Publication Committee of Kirit P Mehta School of Law, NMIMS has 3 periodicals under its shade, one of them being The Legal Arc.
The Legal Arc serves as a platform for informed debates on legal issues while providing commentaries on developments in the legal sphere, ensuring a diverse range of perspectives for the reader. Volume 2 Issue 1 of The Legal Arc is inviting submissions till the 20th of September, 2021.
Rules and Guidelines
- Articles for the Vol 2 Issue 1 must be between 1500-2500 words.
- Submissions shall be in .doc or .docx format.
- Main Text: Garamond font, Font Size: 12, Line Spacing: 1.5
- References should be hyperlinked wherever necessary.
- If online sources are not present, footnotes must be used.
- Footnotes: Garamond font, Font Size: 10, Line Spacing: 1
- Citation Style: Bluebook 20th Edition
- Co-Authorship is allowed to a maximum of 2 authors.
- The selected contributions will be published and all such contributions will be acknowledged in the e- newsletter.
- Plagiarism will lead to disqualification of the contribution.
- Submissions must be made in the electronic form to [email protected] under the subject heading “Submission: The Legal Arc, e-Newsletter.”
- The Body of the mail shall contain details of the author (Full Name, Semester, University & Contact no.)
- The Contributions must necessarily be accompanied with the author’s byline of not more than 50 words.
Submissions are invited on any topic of law that is of contemporary relevance, from academicians, legal practitioners, students, and researchers from the legal community.
A comment allows the author(s) to critique any landmark judicial pronouncement, legislation or bill.
A book review of any engaging literary work.
Email: [email protected]
Reported By: Editorial Board,
NMIMS Kirit P. Mehta School of Law, Mumbai