Last Updated :
About the Quiz
Prizes and Rewards
- Top 5 Finalists – Cash Prize of Rs. 8,500. The Higher you Score in the Finals, the Higher you Win. Your score X 30 = Your Cash Prize
- Next 5 Finalists – Cash Prize of Rs. 4,500. The Higher you Score in the Finals, the Higher you Win. Your score X 15 = YOUR CASH PRIZE
- 2 Free Advanced Courses and Ebook on Constitutional Law.
- Free Publication Opportunity in the nationally acclaimed – Indian National LAW Review to all Finalists.
- Letter of Recommendation
- All Semi-Finalists receive a Certificate of Excellence.
- Entry to Bonus Questions – Exclusive Paytm Cash and GIFT Vouchers on Fastest Correct Answers at Bonus Questions.
- All the Participants shall receive a Course Coupon of 30% Discount on our Company Certified Recognized Courses.
- All the Participants shall receive a Free Blog Publication on TLL’s Website.
- All the Participants of the TLL and NUSRL’s 1st International Law Quiz shall receive a Participation Certificate. [To be issued under NUSRL and TLL]
Rules and Regulations
- There is no restriction on the eligibility to participate.
- The Quiz shall take place online.
- The Prelims round shall consist of 50 Questions. You shall have the liberty to choose your Own Subjects. You need to pick 5 Subjects [your strong areas] out of 10 subjects
- The Quarter Finals shall consist of 25 Questions, which shall be completely based on Legal Current Affairs.
- The Semi-Finals shall consist of 25 mixed bag of legal questions.
- Top 100 participants of the Prelims round move to the Quarter Finals. Top 40 from the Quarters move to the Semi-Finals. Top 20 from the Semis move to the Finals. There shall be NO negative marking.
- You are allowed to Register in a team of 2.
- The Results shall be declared within 2 Hours of the Rounds.
Schedule and Fees
- The Quiz consists of 4 Rounds – Prelims, Quarterfinals, Semifinals and Final. The Prelims and Quarterfinals shall take place on 18th April ‘2020 and the SEMIS AND FINALS on 19th April ‘2020.
- Last Date to Apply – 20th March ‘2020 11:59 P.M. Early Bird Registrations till 30th March 2020.
- There are a nominal Registration Fees of Rs. 100. The fee includes Participation Certificate, Entry to Bonus Questions, Free Blog Publication on TLL’s Website and Certified Course Coupon.
You may reach out to us anytime at [email protected]
Contact us at +91 79063 81754, +91 70074 04078