Last Updated on by Admin LB
NHPC Ltd. invites Candidates interested in joining NHPC as Trainee Officer Law at NHPC Ltd. Faridabad in 2020 against Advertisement No. NH/Rectt./01/2020. Candidates are required to appear in UGC NET- June 2020 / CLAT 2020 (applicable for admission to PG/LLM Courses) as applicable.
About NHPC Ltd.
It’s a government of India enterprise. It was founded in 1975. It has its Headquarter in Faridabad, Haryana. NHPC Ltd. is an Indian Hydropower generation company that was incorporated in 1975 with an authorized capital of Rs. 2000 million and with an objective to plan, promote and organize an integrated and efficient development of hydroelectric power in all aspects. NHPC has expanded to other energy sources like Solar, Geothermal, Tidal, Wind, etc. over the years.
At present NHPC Ltd. is a Mini Ratna Category-I Enterprise of the Govt. of India with an authorized share capital of Rs. 150,000 Million. The current chairman of NHPC is Mr. Abhay Kumar Singh (Civil Engineer from National Institute of Technology, Durgapur.)
Trainee Officer (Law)
08 (ST – 01, OBC – 03, UR – 04)
Last date of registration
28th September 2020.
NHPC Office Complex, Sector-33, Faridabad – 121003 (Haryana)
Rs. 50,000 – Rs. 1,60,000 /- pm
LLB (Professionals) (3 yrs LLB or 5 yrs. Integrated law course) with minimum 60% marks from a recognized Indian University/ Institution recognized by Bar Council of India.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- The candidates who have registered with CLAT PG-2020 with a valid CLAT PG registration number.
- The candidates obtaining the minimum marks will only be eligible for the next stage of selection. The minimum marks for recruitment will be as per the qualifying marks set by CLAT 2020.
- In case no qualifying marks are set by CLAT, then the following marks will be seen as minimum marks:
- 40% marks – Unreserved category
- 30% marks – Reserved category
Admission Procedure for the job will only start once the CLAT PG scores are announced.
For more information or to register to visit www.nhpcindia.com.