- The participants must register themselves by filling the online form.
- Registrations can be done simultaneously with the submission, but not later than the last date of submission in any case.
- The link for the online form is: here
There is no registration fee for the competition.
The competition is open to all the students pursuing LL.B. (3-year or 5-year course) or LL.M. from any recognized university across India.
The article should be based on any ONE of the themes mentioned below:
i. Religious Freedom
ii. LGBT Rights
iv. Online Dispute Resolution
v. Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code
Note: The participants have to write the article only on one of the abovementioned
- Only one article per participant is permitted.
- Co-authorship up to two students is permitted. However, the same shall be considered as single participation only.
- The Co-Authors may belong to same or different institutions.
PRIZES AND CERTIFICATES
The prizes for the competition are as follows:
- 1st Prize: 7000 INR and Certificate of Merit.
- 2nd Prize: 5000 INR and Certificate of Merit.
- 3rd Prize: 3000 INR and Certificate of Merit.
Certificate of participation will be given to all the participants.
- The last date for submission of the article is 22nd November 2017.
- No submissions will be accepted after the last date after 11:59 pm.
He is a scholar of Masters in Diplomacy, Law, and Business at Jindal School of International Affairs; a law graduate; an ardent and passionate writer; an enthusiastic learner; a liberal opinionist, a workaholic, a night owl, and a humble, witty character.