Job vacancy for a 1 Senior Legal Executive at Kamendu Joshi & Associates for Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Salary as per industry standard.
About the Organization
Kamendu Joshi & Associates is a full-service law firm, based at Ahmedabad (Gujarat) offering the most trusted legal service to clients across the country including Delhi (NCR), Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Surat, Vadodara. Our Firm represents varied clients comprising Corporate Houses, Multi-National Corporations, Financial Institutions and individuals in an array of matters.
Our Firm focuses on areas including Corporate Law, Intellectual Property Law, Civil and Criminal Litigation and ADR, Employment and Industrial Law, Real Estate, Tax, Foreign Direct Investment,
Corporate Restructuring, Business Law among others
Job description: Senior Legal Executive
- Knowledge Of land revenue act and Procedure of land revenue is necessary.
- Should able to draft documents related to property, real estate, power of attorneys, financial documents, sale deeds, conveyance deeds, rent agreement, leave and license agreements, Should able to read, write, draft, translate & converse in Gujarati and English language.
- Manage legal, compliance, regulatory, contractual and related activities to help mitigate legal risk for the organization.
- Must have knowledge of the investigation of the title of property etc.
- Responsible for drafting notices, agreement and sale deeds… etc.
- He should have a thorough knowledge of scrutiny of land records, investigation of legal papers, Land and property purchase agreements, Drafting of various legal documents, Land/ Property related litigation.
- Expert in Drafting & Vetting legal documents and Contracts like Sale Agreement, Sale Deed General power of Attorney, Deed of Declaration, Confirmation Deed, Release Deed, Gift Deed, Lease Deed, MOU, Service Agreements, Business Agreements, etc.
- He/She should be well versed in Revenue, Land/Property related law of Gujarat.
- Must be thorough with 7/12 entries, VF 32K, 63 A, 63AA, 65B, 135D Notice, 43-1/c…etc Its interpretation & Preparation and all Revenue Documentation.
- He should be well versed with legal formalities for converting agriculture land into N.A, NOC, drafting of agreements related to Land/Property sale, drafting legal contracts…etc.
- Liaison with Courts and Other Legal Offices, wherever and whenever necessary.
- Liaising with Legal consultant for technical clearance of the Land.
- Ensure proper documentation at all levels.
- Maintain Relationships with various Govt. Agencies & Land Owners.
- Deal with Land Lords & Brokers, wherever and whenever necessary.
- He/She should work independently or with little help over matters related to consumer laws, claim cases, company laws.
- He/She should be open to work with corporate, ensuring the highest level of precision and perfection.
- He/She should He / She should be willing to adapt to new processes, systems, and know-how. Should be able to travel, when required.
- He/She should be a taskmaster and a go-getter. Should be able to work under pressure.
- He/She should display leadership skills and teamwork wherever required.
Number of Vacancies: 1
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Experience: 5 to 7 years post qualification experience required Qualification Preferabally LL.B/LL.M
As per industry standard. It is not a constraint for the right candidate.
How to apply
Interested candidates, please write to us at [email protected] along with the attached resume.
Mobile: +91 96872 55442
Informed By: Aayush Akar