Last Updated on by Admin LB
International Research Paper Writing Competition on “Impact of COVID-19 on Law, Policy and Governance” is being organised by Vivekananda School of Law and Legal Studies (VSLLS), Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies.
The Competition is open to students pursuing LL.B. (3 year and 5 year)/LL.M courses from any recognized university.
Impact of COVID-19 on Law, Policy and Governance.
- COVID-19: Privacy Rights and Cybersecurity risks
- Protecting Workers’ Rights through the COVID-19 crisis
- COVID-19 and Businesses
- Public health and role of state with special reference to the coronavirus crisis
- COVID-19: The Rule of law and democracy
- Intellectual Property Rights and relevance of Compulsory Licensing in the time of COVID-19.
- COVID 19: Digital technologies and Artificial Intelligence
- COVID 19: Cyber laws and cyber crimes
- Relevance of ethics during the Coronavirus crisis
- Schools of Jurisprudence and COVID-19
- Legal view of measures taken to tackle COVID-19
- Critical appraisal of law and order machinery during COVID-19
- Media and the Coronavirus crisis: Limitations of the Freedom of Speech
- Legal appraisal of vaccination trials and emergency health measures
- COVID-19 and the Future of International Law
- First prize: INR 3,000/-
- Second prize: INR 2,000/-
- Third prize: INR 1,500/-
The winners shall be given the monetary prize as well as the certificates.
Participation certificates shall be given to all and the selected papers will be published.
The result shall be declared in the last week of December 2020. The names of the winner shall be displayed on the college website i.e. www.vips.edu/vls.
The winners shall also be intimated separately.
- Last date for Registration: 05th December 2020 [Extended]
- Last date for Submission: 20th December 2020
- Announcement of result: 31st December 2020
Interested students are required to fill the registration form attached in the brochure and upload the transaction receipt of Rs. 500/- (in case of a single author) and Rs. 600/- (in case of co-authorship) as the registration fee.
- Account Name: Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies Law School
- Bank Details: Axis Bank Limited
- Branch: Lok Vihar
- Account No.: 912010050002859
- IFSC: UTIB0000588
Registration Form: Click here
Brochure: Click here to view
Email: [email protected]
Shivangi: +91-87569 79052
Anubhav Seth: +91-79829 28321
Reported by: Shivangi Srivastava
- Interview: Advocate Puneet Bhasin, Cyber Law Expert
- Jurisprudential Analysis of Criminalization of Marital Rape