International Webinar on Law, Public Health and Pandemics: Changing Dimensions of Right to Health is being organised by Department of Law, Central University of Kerala (Thiruvalla Campus) in collaboration with Alumni Association is organising on 30th November to 1st December 2020. The two days Webinar includes panel discussion amongst eminent experts in the field and paper presentations.
Law, public health and pandemics – Changing dimensions of right to health.
- Access to health care, essential medicines during pandemics
- Access to health care for non- pandemic cases during pandemics
- Ensuring adequate hygiene and sanitation during pandemics
- Ensuring healthy working conditions during pandemics
- Ensuring healthy environmental conditions, right to prevention, and control of diseases during pandemics
- Right to be free from non-consensual medical treatment, medical experiments and research during pandemics
- Right to a system of health protection providing equality of opportunity and non-discrimination during pandemic
- Any other topic falling within the theme of the Webinar.
- The abstract shall not exceed 300 words.
- The abstract shall contain – Title of paper, Brief idea of the paper and Conclusion indicating the author’s perspective.
- The abstract shall indicate the name, designation, institution details, e-mail address and telephone numbers of all contributors.
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of one (First author+ second author).
- Full paper must be of 2500-4000 words (exclusive of footnotes).
- Format: MS Word (.doc, .docx), Font Type: Times New Roman, Font Size: 12 point, Line spacing: 1.5.
- Follow Bluebook 20thedition while writing footnotes.
- Abstract and full paper shall be submitted to [email protected].
- Abstract and full paper shall undergo review and Plagiarism check. Plagiarism not accepted.
- In case of co-authorship, each author will have to register separately in the event of participation in the conference.
- Status of the acceptance of full papers shall be communicated along with the details for registration and payment.
- Last date for submission of abstract: October 31, 2020
- Communication of acceptance of abstract: November 5, 2020
- Last date for Registration: November 10, 2020
- Submission of Full papers: November 20, 2020
- Intimation of acceptance of full paper: November 25, 2020
- Date of Webinar: November 30- December 1, 2020
For Students: Rs.500/-
For Research Scholars/ Academicians/ Other professionals: Rs.1000/-
E-mail: [email protected]
- Dr. Jayasankar K.I (Head, Dept. of Law, CUK): +91-85472 75314
- Dr. Gireesh Kumar J (Asst. Professor, Dept of Law): +91-99683 13515
- Dr. Meera S. (Asst. Professor, Dept of Law): +91-9497808524
- Ms. Aathira Raju (Asst. Professor, Dept of Law): 9495680968
- Arjun Philip George (Alumni Association): 7411790629
- Vishnuprasad V. Menon (Alumni Association): 8590029793
- Nirun RN (Research Scholar): 8547913171
- Chindhu Joesph (Research Scholar): 7293072773
Official Website: Click here
Reported by: Arjun Philip George