Last Updated on by Admin LB
About the Webinar
The webinar on Career as A Legal Journalist is aimed to motivate Law Graduates in seeking career opportunities in the field of legal journalism. The discussion will be aimed at exploring the journalism sector as a law student and how this field is emerging with immense opportunities.
Ms. Sukriti Singh: She has been working with LiveLaw for more than 7 years and is currently working as a chief administrative officer and has also been associated with various law journals and startups. She began her journey from the third year of law and explored different avenues in the field of law. She worked in different departments like editorial, sales, marketing, management etc. She’s also the consulting editor of IJSARD (an international journal) and advisory board member of various law journals.
Along with LiveLaw she also worked in a hospitality portal and few other startups and media houses
The webinar is open to all law students and law graduates. Prior Registration is mandatory.
- For registration, please CLICK HERE.
- The participants after registering will receive the Joining Link to the webinar. They are requested to join using the same.
Date & Timing
29th August 2021 (SUNDAY) at 04:30 PM – 06:30 PM
- The event will be held in Online/Virtual mode on Microsoft Teams/ ZOOM/Google Meet. The link will be sent to the registered candidates.
- The Registration will close on 28th August 2021.
In case of any query, reach out to us at [email protected]
- The official Notification of this event is HERE.
About Hoot Welfare Society
The Hoot Welfare Society is a Lucknow (INDIA) based non-profit organization with a chartered vision of supporting and nurturing meaningful communication through interdisciplinary social and cultural projects. We provide opportunities for creativity and community-based innovation and aim for collective impact with each project. Hoot Welfare Society is working in five domains:
- Smriti (Social Nourishment)
- Jeev Sharan Grah (Animal Nourishment)
- Heal (Medical Nourishment)
- Swaraj (Student Nourishment)
- Law Bloom (Legal Nourishment)
About Law Bloom
Under Law Bloom, Hoot Welfare Society organizes events; provides opportunities to students & stakeholders. Law Bloom is a group of committed people across the country working selflessly for the welfare of the underprivileged.
The purpose of creating this domain is to serve society through the people in the legal field. Hoot Welfare Society is a non-profit organization; hence, you are a direct beneficiary. Law Bloom collectively and voluntarily works to serve society and law at large. It is all for a noble cause.
- Law Library: Notes and Study Material for LLB, LLM, Judiciary and Entrance Exams
- Legal Bites Academy – Ultimate Test Prep Destination