International Webinar Series on Terra Firma: The Verses of Earth are Never Dull is being conducted by Vasundhara – The Green Society, Law College Dehradun, Uttaranchal University.
About the Webinar Series
Terra Firma: The Verses of Earth are Never Dull an emphasizing and re-instilling the concept that environment is not a stand-alone science but an interdisciplinary area that needs a holistic understanding of the various realms of technology, health, management all in a legal framework.
“Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.” -George Bernard Shaw
- 28th September 2020: Legalities of Environmental – International Perspective
- 29th September: Zoom In – Contemporary relevance of Environmental Jurisprudence
- 30th September: – “Human-Nature conflict- Comprise and Compromise”
- 1st October: “Anthropocentrism vis-à-vis ecocentrism- and insight on the sustenance of sustainability”
- 2nd October: “Technology Matters”- Strategies in the Management of Environment”
- 3rd October: “Energizing world Economies -Sustainability of International Energy Policy”
- 4th October: “Audit of Energy – Relevance and reliability”
The Meeting ID and Password for the Webinar Series will be disseminated through the mail.
E-certificates will be provided.
Email: [email protected]
Rithik Aggarwal: +91-89795 86177 (Student Coordinator)
For queries and any updates regarding the event, let’s connect using the following links:
Law College Dehradun, as a flagship institution of Uttaranchal University under the aegis of Sushila Devi Centre for Professional Studies and Research, was established in the year 2002 as the first independent Law College of Uttarakhand. The college was the visionary project of Shri Jitender Joshi, the then Chairman of the college and presently the Chancellor of Uttaranchal University along with his plenipotentiaries from across the academic spectrum. Within a short span of time, the college registered its reckoning presence and became one of the most sought after destination in the field of legal education.
Reported by: Vasundhara-The Green Society
Law College Dehradun, Uttaranchal University