RBS (RGNUL Book Series) is pleased to announce its first Workshop on Competition Law (“Workshop“), in collaboration with the Rooh Nirman Foundation.
About the Workshop on Competition Law | RGNUL Book Series
Competition law is vital in regulating the market and plays a key role in promoting economic growth. It has evolved and gained immense importance in the business world. It intends to protect and cater to the interest of both, the consumer and producer. The workshop will be conducted over the span of two days (further divided into 6 sessions) on 1 st and 2nd August 2020.
About the Organization
The RGNUL Book Series on Corporate Law and Corporate Affairs (“RBS”) is a bi-annual, student-run, peer-reviewed book series based at Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab, established in the year 2016. The book series aims to focus on contemporary legal issues related to General Corporate Governance, Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance, Consumer Protection, and Retail, Sports, Dispute Resolution, Communications (telecom & Broadcasting), Competition Law, Mergers & Acquisitions, taxation, etc. with contributions from practitioners, legal academicians, professionals, undergraduate and postgraduate students, etc.
- Jurisprudence of Competition Law & Economic Perspective
- Anti-Competitive Agreement and Competition Law
- Abuse of Dominance and Relevant Markets
- Regulation of Combination
- Analyzing e-commerce through the lens of Competition Law
- An overview of EU Competition Law and Policy.
Date and Time
1st and 2nd August 2020.
- Dr. Geeta Gouri, Economist, Former Member of CCI
- Mr. Rahul Goel Partner, Competition and TMT, Induslaw
- Mr. Ratnesh Prasad, Economist, Former Member of CCI
- Ms. Anu Monga, Partner, Induslaw
- Mr. Rahul Satyan, Counsel-Competition and Antitrust, Trilegal
- Ms. Manjushree RM, Research Fellow, Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy
Interested candidates may register themselves using the link mentioned below
The registration fee for the same is Rs. 100.
E-certificates shall be given out to all participants.
- UPI to Shreyansh Nigam at [email protected]
- Paytm at +91-9643115686
Additionally, participants are required to send the screenshot of their payment to either of these numbers:
- +91-90010 58984 (Shruti Jaju)
- +91-89468 72409 (Chirag Rathi)
Email: [email protected]
Chaitanya Kumar Verma (Editor-in-Chief): +91-88252 55021
Shruti Jaju (Managing Editor): +91-90010 58984
Event Reported by:
RBS (RGNUL Book Series)