Last Updated on by Admin LB
National Workshop on Role of Innovation and Intellectual Property in the Modern Era is being organised by Alliance Centre for Intellectual Property Rights(ACIPR) in association with Alliance School of Law, Alliance University, Bengaluru.
About the Institute
Alliance School of Law, Alliance University is approved by the Bar Council of India (BCI), New Delhi. The school has been instrumental in facilitating engagements with various sections of society for deliberations over a variety of socio-legal issues through publications of its flagship journal, International Journal of Law and Social Sciences, which provides a strong research base to the school of law.
About the Workshop
Intellectual Property protection is growing stronger in these recent times, and it plays a vital role in providing incentives to individuals and companies. It also provides a road map to develop their innovation. Innovation is a core factor to improve a product or process, which can be protected through the Intellectual Property regime. Thus, it is necessary for students and researchers to understand the importance of Intellectual Property & Innovation and its role in this contemporary world.
E-Certificates will be provided to all the registered attendees.
- Sharana Gouda, Assistant Controller of Patents and Designs & Head of the Biotechnology Group, Patent Office, Chennai.
- Bharadwaj Jaishankar, Partner, Indus Law, Bangalore.
- Nishant Kewalramani, Senior Partner, Ediplis Counsels, Bangalore.
- Aron Chandran, Advocate, Madras High Court.
Students of any year from Five year or Three-year courses or LLM Courses from any college or university, academicians, research scholars or any individuals interested in Intellectual Property Rights.
- Dates: Interested individuals must register before 24th April, 2022.
- Fees: The registration fees shall be Rs. 200 which shall be paid at the time of the registration.
- Link: The link for registration will be open till 23.59hrs on 24th April, 2022.
Registration Link: Click Here
Date and Time
26th April, 2022, 10:30AM to 03:30PM
- Paarth Samdani (+91 80075 04772)
- Dr. Upankar Chutia (+91 97171 32331)
- Mr. S. Chakravarthy Naik (+91 91606 86068)
Submitted By: Upankar Chutia