Last Updated on by Admin LB
Centre for IPR, DSNLU (Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University) is organising 2nd A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Memorial National IPR Online Quiz Competition 2020.
Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU) is a National Law University located at Sabbavaram, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India constituted by the DSNLU Act, 2008. It offers 5 year integrated B.A LLB. (Hons.) course to eligible Undergraduate students based on the Common Law Admission Test centralized admission process. The University offers postgraduate courses also, including the one-year LL.M. programme and, PhD and LL.D. programmes. The university is housed at Nyayaprastha in Sabbavaram with 75.5 acres built up area in the first phase. The establishing Act of 2008 of the Andhra Pradesh Legislative Assembly (Act No. 32 of 2008), had provided the main campus at Visakhapatnam.
Bonafide Student pursuing Integrated Five Years B.A. LLB, B.Sc LLB, B.Com LLB, B.tech LLB, Three years LLB, including LLM and Research Scholar’s in law only.
Registration Deadline 18th November 2020.
Date of Quiz – 20th November 2020.
- Participants may register with the link provided below, Incomplete applications may not be entertained.
- Only registered teams will be allowed to participate
- Guidelines will be notified one day prior to the Competition.
- After fee payment and forms submission, the participant will be assigned virtual grouping details joining code and timing of the quiz competition to their registered email id.
- The quiz shall be conducted Online Mode only.
- Winners and Runners will get Certificates.
1st Prize Rs. 10,000.
2nd Prize Rs. 7,500.
Registration & Payment
The Registration fee payable in favour of:
- Registrar: DSNLU
- Account Number: 283710100024089
- IFSC CODE: ANDB0002837
- Andhra Bank Waltair Branch
- MICR: 530011020
- Branch Code: 000633
Manoj Maki Reddy: +91-73866 26784
M.V.I. Khadri: +91-95737 15998
Akhil: +91-94912 67677
Reported by: Akhil Sreenadhu