Last Updated :
School of Law, UPES is organizing the second edition of its National UPES-SoL Constitutional Law Quiz Competition on 15th February 2020.
About the Society
SCLHR is a forum dedicated to promote research, to increase student’s ability to interpret the law to the changing situations, spread awareness of issues dealing with Comparative Constitutional law & Human Rights.
The mission of the society is to promote research dealing with Constitutional Law & Human Rights topics; to make the constitution and human rights, a subject matter to read, explore, discuss debate and deliberate upon by the students beyond the classroom.
The theme for the competition shall be covered from the following:
- The Constitution of India
- Constitutional Law
Students perusing any courses from a recognized university/Institute shall be eligible to participate.
- A team consisting of 2 individuals are allowed to participate. Multiple participation from the same institute will be considered for the competition.
- The Competition will be in two The details of the said rounds are as follows:
- Round 1st – 50 MCQs with a time limit of 30
- Round 2nd – Oral Round (To be disclosed on spot).
- Only The Teams qualifying Round 1 will go to Round
- In case of a tie among teams at any level, a rapid-fire round will be conducted to break such
- First Prize: ₹5,000 + Trophy + Certificate of Merit
- Second Prize: ₹3,000 + Trophy + Certificate of Merit
- Third Prize: ₹2,000 + Trophy + Certificate of Merit
100 INR per team.
- Last Date of Registration: 12th February 2020
- Event Date: 15th February 2020
School of Law, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Knowledge Acres, P. O. Kandoli Via-Prem Nagar, Kandoli Campus, Dehradun, (UK) 248007.
10:00 AM to 02:00 PM.
In case of any query related to payment and other, Contact-
- Sanjana Dayal: +91-82109 28725
- Amarpal Singh: +91-62834 73515
Email: [email protected]