Last Updated on by Admin LB
About the Competition
Amity Law School is proud to announce the Fourth Edition “National Essay Writing Competition on Nation and Nationalism 2020”, in association with Indian Lawyers Association, Udhvik Asha Welfare Foundation and Legal Bites. The objective behind this initiative is to help the youth understand the importance of nationalism and to incite creativity in their young minds that could translate their patriotism to words on paper.
Theme of the Essay
Nation and Nationalism
- From Nation State to State Nation
- Food Security in India
- Status of Women
- Impact recent legislations
- Unemployment and the Indian Economy
- Freedom of Speech
- Cyber Terrorism and National Security
- Education System
Note: You are free to name the title of the essay on your own.
- The Competition is open for all students or professionals pursuing/completed Undergraduate and Post Graduate courses in/from any recognized University across the country.
- Co-authorship: up-to two authors are permitted.
For Brochure Click here
- Single Author- Rs. 450
- Co-Author- Rs. 900
- Last Date of Registration – 23rd February 2020(Deadline Extended)
- Last Date of Submission – 29th February 2020
- Announcement of Result – 8th March 2020 (International Women’s Day)
No submission will be accepted after the last date of submission.
- 1st Prize – Certificate of Excellence + Memento + Cash Prize + Publication of Essay
- 2nd Prize – Certificate of Excellence + Memento + Cash Prize + Publication of Essay
- 3rd Prize – Certificate of Excellence + Memento + Cash Prize + Publication of Essay
- Shortlisted essays will be published online with the name of the author.
- Certificate of Merit would be awarded to the top ten participants.
- Certificate of Participation will be given to all the participants.
- A soft copy of the Certificate of Participation will be sent to all the participants after the successful declaration of the results.
For any further details or queries, please write to [email protected] or call –
- Tanya: +91-78360 70747
- Himanshu: +91-96547 70494