Delhi Metropolitan Education (affiliated to GGSIPU) is elated to announce its 3rd DME National Moot Court Competition 2019. In the continuance with our tradition, we are hosting our 3rd National Moot Court Competition which is scheduled to be held on 5th – 7th April 2019 at Delhi Metropolitan Education, Noida.
Sitting Judges, Practicing Advocates, Academicians and Experts in the field of law shall be invited to adjudicate the competition.
All the students enrolled in three or five year LLB Courses from any Law College/Institution/University recognized by the Bar Council of India.
Venue: Delhi Metropolitan Education, B-12, Sector-62, Noida, U.P. – 201301
Each team can register provisionally by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as “Registration: National Moot Court Competition, 2019”.
Registration is strictly on a first come first serve basis. The last date for registration is 15th March 2019 by 11:59 PM.
To complete the process of registration, all participating teams are required to submit the completed registration form, duly signed and stamped by the Head of Institution/Principal/ Head of Department along with the Demand Draft (DD)
For online Transaction kindly refer brochure given below.
- Last date for online Registration: 15th March 2019
- Last date for sending the soft copies of the Memorials through e-mail: 20th March 2019
- The date for acceptance of Hard Copies of the Memorials: 5th April 2019 (to be submitted during the desk registration)
- Researcher’s Test: 5th April 2019
- Prelims and Quarter Finals: 6th April 2019
- Semifinals, Final and Valedictory: 7th April 2019
Constitutional Law & Criminal Law- (Reservation for Economically Backward Classes)
- Winner Team (FIRST PRIZE): Rs 50,000/-
- Runner up Team (SECOND PRIZE): Rs 30,000/-
- Best Memorial: Rs 10,000/-
- Best Mooter: Rs 5,000/-
- Best Researcher: Rs 5,000/-
Mr Mukesh Kalwani: +91- 9871001436
- Ms Sakshi Agrawal:+91-9592985912
- Mr Rishabh Karan Mehta: +91-9818018157
- Ms Vallabha Gulati: +91-9818217182
- Mr Athar Raza Farooqui: +91- 7503446390
- Mr Alekshendra Sharma: +91-9871669577
- Mr Anshuman Gupta- +91-8532001543
Legal Bites is the proud Media Partner of 3rd DME National Moot Court Competition 2019