ALSJ National Essay Writing Competition 2020 | Amity Jaipur
Amity Law School, Jaipur is hosting it’s ALSJ National Essay Writing Competition, 2020. The competition is intended to provide a platform to the law students across the country for their participation and showcasing their research and writing skills and abilities. Topics Force Majeure in COVID-19 affecting companies and MSMEs Domestic Violence surge in COVID-19 Effect of Media Trial… Read More »
Updated On 3 Oct 2020 7:12 AM GMT
Amity Law School, Jaipur is hosting it’s ALSJ National Essay Writing Competition, 2020. The competition is intended to provide a platform to the law students across the country for their participation and showcasing their research and writing skills and abilities.
- Force Majeure in COVID-19 affecting companies and MSMEs
- Domestic Violence surge in COVID-19
- Effect of Media Trial on Judicial Trial
- Farmers Act 2020- Who gains and who loses?
- International Arbitration Standards Acceptable or not?
The competition is open to all Law students (UG/PG) in India.
Fill the Google Form Here
Fee details (if any):
- Single Authorship- Rs. 200
- Co-Authorship- Rs. 300
Account Details: Amity University Rajasthan, A/C No.- 375201001683, IFSC Code- ICIC0003752
Exciting prizes for the top three participants and certificates for all participants.
- Opening of Registration: 2nd Oct 2020
- Last Date of Registration: 21st Oct 2020
- Last Date of Submission: 26th Oct 2020
- Result Declaration: 02nd Nov 2020
- The Article must be submitted in English only, not exceeding 3500 words (excluding footnotes).
- Co-Authorship up to two members is only allowed.
- The article must be the original work of the authors. The article published elsewhere or selected/ submitted for publication elsewhere/failing in our plagiarism check systems and procedures shall lead to immediate disqualification.
- The organizers reserve the right to cancel/disqualify any of the entry if found in violation of the guidelines for Submission.
- In all matters related to the Competition, the decision of the Panel and Amity Law School shall be final and conclusive
- The article should be typed in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 and Line Spacing 1.5, justified.
- The footnotes must be typed in Times New Roman, Font Size 10 and Line Spacing 1.
- The margin in each side shall be 2.54 cm i.e. 1 inch
- All submissions must follow the Bluebook 20th edition for citation.
- All the Article must be sent by email to [email protected] with the subject “Submission for the ALS National Essay Writing Competition- 2020”
- The body of the e-mail must specify the Name, Address, e-mail id, Contact number and name of the College/University along with address and class of the Participant.
- The essay should not contain names or any other marks which reveal the identity of the author.
- The article must be attached in ‘.doc’or ‘.docx’ format.
- Dr. Govind Singh Rajpal (Faculty Convenor) +91 97850 22055
- Dr. Abhishek Baplawat (Faculty Co-Convenor) +91 99289 41751
- Stuti Sanghamitra (Student Co-Ordinator) +91 91192 11476
OR write to us at [email protected]
Click Here to Download Official Brochure