About the National Article Writing Competition by ALS Patna
Amity Law School Patna is organising a National Article Writing Competition on the theme “Constitutionalism is the Road ahead”. The competition is intended to provide a platform to the law students across the country for their participation and showcasing their research and writing skills and abilities.
Students, Scholars, Academicians pursuing any degree/course from a recognized university can participate in the competition.
Constitutionalism is the Road Ahead
- Constitutionalism & Democracy
- Constitutionalism & Secularism
- Constitutionalism & Rule of Law
- Global Constitutionalism
NOTE: The above-mentioned list for sub-themes is merely illustrative and not exhaustive and hence any other submission pertinent to the theme may be accorded consideration.
- All the Article must be sent by email to [email protected] with the subject “Submission for the ALS National Article Writing Competition- 2020”
- The body of the e-mail must specify the Name, Address, e-mail id, Contact number, and name of the College/University along with the address and class of the Participant.
- The essay should not contain names or any other marks which reveal the identity of the author.
The article must be attached in ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format.
No registration fee will be charged from the participants.
- Opening of Registration – 06th July 2020
- Last Date of Registration – 20th July 2020
- Last Date of Submission – 10th August 2020
- Result Declaration- 22nd August 2020
1st Prize: Certificate of Excellence + Cash Prize: 5100 INR
2nd Prize: Certificate of Excellence + Cash Prize: 3100 INR
3rd Prize: Certificate of Excellence + Cash Prize: 2100 INR
I. Top entries may also be published in the form of an edited book bearing an ISBN depending on the quality of the entry.
II. A certificate of participation shall be issued to all the participants on the successful submission of the article.
Email: [email protected]
Submitted By: Aparajita Kumari
[email protected], +91-72260 62677