About Internship Program
The centre is looking for a Graphic Design intern for One-Month Commitment. The work may include but not limited to working with Website Management Team to plan an optimal design for the same, designing certificates & Brochures for various events organised by the centre, Designing Newsletters.
About Chanakya National Law University, Patna
Chanakya National Law University is a public law school and a National Law University in Patna, Bihar, India. It was established in 2006 by the Government of Bihar as a public university dedicated to the field of legal education. The Chief Justice of Patna High Court is the Ex-officio Chancellor of the university.
About the Child Rights Centre
The Child Rights Centre (CRC) is a specialized research Centre of Chanakya National Law University, Patna. The Centre was established with a mission to improve access to justice for children and promote research, advanced learning and advocacy to strengthen child rights laws, policies and practices in Bihar.
Child Rights Centre is established & running with technical support of UNICEF for effective implementation of children’s laws in Bihar.
- The applicant must have prior experience in this field. However, there is no bar as regard to the educational background of the intern i.e. students from Law background may also apply.
- Applicant must have good working skill with either of these: Adobe Photoshop, Canva, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, CorelDRAW, Inkscape etc.
- Working in tandem with Centre Website Management Team to optimise the visual experience of the site www.crccnlu.org
- Creating social media post images.
- Designing Newsletter of the Centre.
- Creating message posters, videos and other contents as required by the Centre.
Duration of Internship
The selected intern will work with the centre for One-Month.
- Certificate of Internship Completion
- Performance-based stipend*
- One can apply by sending his/her CV & Statement of Purpose (Cover Letter) on [email protected] Please mention subject line as – <APPLICATION FOR GRAPHIC DESIGN [email protected] NAME>.
- In case of any query, write us on the above mail mentioning subject – <GRD INTERNSHIP- QUERY>.
- The last date is 22nd September 2020 at 11:59 PM.
- To select or reject an application will be the sole discretion of the Child Rights Centre & its team.
- Internship may be terminated in midway if the work of the intern is not found satisfactory & for the same, stipend may not be provided.
- Selected Intern is expected to abide by the rules and regulations of the Centre (will be sent to selected candidate prior to joining the internship).
Reported by: Child Rights Centre