Geeta Institute of Law, Panipat is organising a National E- Seminar on Development of Arbitration & Mediation Regime in India: Discussing the Challenges, Solutions, & Future Prospects. In collaboration with Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law and in association with Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co. New Delhi.
Development of Arbitration & Mediation Regime in India: Discussing the Challenges, Solutions & Future Prospects.
The program has been speciﬁcally designed for students, Faculty Members, Research Scholars and Research Associates, academicians and professionals from all Institutes / Departments / Colleges of Law.
- Role of Arbitration & Mediation in reshaping Indian Legal System
- Effectiveness of Mediation in Present Justice Delivery System
- E- Arbitration and E- Mediation
- Recognition and Enforcement of Arbitration and Mediation awards
- Need to enact Mediation Act
- Mediation in Civil Disputes
- Enforcement Agencies involved in Mediation: Challenges and Remedies
- Mediation in Matrimonial Disputes
- Online Mediation in India: Future Prospects
- Mediation in Consumer Disputes Cases
- Arbitration v. Litigation
- Inter disciplinary issues and Arbitration
- Mediation in Industrial Dispute and Labor Law
- Indigenous form of Dispute Settlement: Relevance in present perspective
- Negotiation and Mediation in Banking Sector
- Arbitration and Technology: Blockchain Arbitration and Smart Contracts in India
Geeta Institute of Law, Panipat, Delhi-NCR.
Participants have to register by sending the Registration Form to [email protected] on or before 20 September 2020.
Registration Form Click here
- For Indian Participants
- Students: 300 INR.
- Academicians and Professionals/ Research Scholars: 500 INR
- Participants outside India
- Students: USD 10.
- Academicians and Professionals/ Research Scholars: USD 30.
Mode of Payment
Payment can be made through RTGS/NEFT/IMPS or Demand Draft. DD can be drawn in favor of Geeta Institute of Law, payable at Panipat.
Payment through RTGS/NEFT/IMPS can be made on the following bank account.
- Bank Name: HDFC BANK LTD, Samalkha
- A/c Number: 13251450000062
- IFSC code: HDFC0001325
- Pin Code: 132101
- Account Type: Saving
Demand Draft (Crossed DD to be drawn in favor of “GEETA INSTITUTE OF LAW, payable at Panipat)
Note: Registration Fee is not refundable.
- Submission of Abstract: 31st August 2020
- Confirmation of Abstract: 2nd September 2020
- Submission of Full Paper: 14th September 2020
- Confirmation of Selected Papers for Presentation: 16th September 2020
- Submission of Registration Form with Fee (Soft Copy): 20th September 2020
- In case of DD, DD must reach GIL by 20th September 2020: 20th September 2020
- National E- Seminar: 26th September 2020
Email: [email protected]
Ph: +91-99911 18639
Submitted by: Anil Vats
Assistant Professor, Geeta Institute of Law