Last Updated on by Admin LB
The problems of student homelessness have acquired a threatening character since the number of street people is growing steadily from year to year. This phenomenon implies the need for an in-depth study of all the factors that determine the involvement of students in street life in a local context.
It should be noted that some students are involved in homelessness when they find themselves in a difficult situation, for example, when there are difficulties with learning. But there is no reason for this because at any time they can turn to experts for help, such as the essay writing service aplusessay.com. This essay writing service offers students the completion of a+ essay of any difficulty level. The website greatly differs from other essay writing services in that it provides high-quality assistance at a relatively cheap price. Thus, top essay writing services are guaranteed for everyone who contacts this reliable essay writing service.
In this article, it seems appropriate to consider the issue of student homelessness in more detail. The experts of the essay writing service Aplusessay.com will help us with this.
The Concept and Reasons for Student Homelessness
The specialists of the online essay writing service Aplusessay.com indicate that student homelessness is a social phenomenon in which students are separated from their families with the loss of their permanent place of residence. Distinctive signs of homelessness include the following:
- Complete cessation of contact with family, parents, relatives;
- Living in places not intended for human habitation;
- Earning a livelihood in ways that are not recognized in society (begging, theft);
- Obedience to informal laws.
According to the experts of the professional essay writing service, modern student homelessness is a complex social problem, the main reason for which was the global transformation of society at the end of the previous century. The numerous reforms that began at that time led to serious ideological and institutional changes, including in the social sphere. Their results were: the unstable economic situation in the state, poverty, high unemployment.
As a consequence of the above, a conflict situation in the family, cruel treatment of students, a destroyed state institution of the social sphere, criminalization of society, the spread of drug trafficking, illegal migration, etc. may arise. The destruction of the old social values affected the life of the unprotected strata of the population, especially students.
Ways to Solve the Problem of Homelessness
In accordance with the opinion of professionals who work at the top-rated essay writing service Aplusessay.com, activities to prevent the homelessness of students should be founded on the principles of democracy, legality, humane treatment, family support, as well as an individual approach to a person with respect for the confidentiality of information received.
Acquaintance with the worldwide experience in helping students who find themselves outside an active social life, allow us to identify a number of global trends and common principles in the area of protecting the basic rights and socialization of students at risk:
- Provision of homelessness prevention among students, based on legal, social, and pedagogical measures that contribute to the identification and elimination of the causes leading to neglect, homelessness and antisocial actions of young people;
- Arrangement of a network of institutions to provide social and educational support to students. Medical and psychological care is of prime importance;
- Arrangement of premises for temporary residence of a student in a public institution;
- Conducting individual preventive work as a type of activity for the timely identification of students in a socially dangerous situation, and for their social rehabilitation;
- Humanization of the system of prevention of homelessness and offenses related to the prevalence of protective measures over punishment and coercion.
The experts of the professional essay writing service Aplusessay.com note that the state can provide the following:
- Free education as a guarantee of the right to education;
- Free access to education and equity in educational systems (including the opportunity to receive good essay writing services for free by contacting a trustworthy essay writing service);
- Maintaining the principle of equal opportunities;
- Protection of the right to education and democratization of the education system;
- The right of all students to education without any discrimination;
- The right to education and priority in compensating for individual and regional inequalities;
- Education as a public service.
So, whether the current unfavourable situation with homelessness will change will largely depend on what society thinks about this problem. It is really possible to overcome student homelessness, the main thing is to actively work in this direction and take the right measures.