JOB: Adjudicating Officer(Legal) at RERA for NCT of Delhi
The Real Estate Regulatory Authority for NCT of Delhi intends to engage the services of one Adjudicating Officer on Short Term Contract (STC) basis. The Adjudicating Officer shall also look after the work of RERA for the UT of Chandigarh. The last date for receipt of the application by email is 27th November 2020 (23.59pm). About RERA The… Read More »
The Real Estate Regulatory Authority for NCT of Delhi intends to engage the services of one Adjudicating Officer on Short Term Contract (STC) basis. The Adjudicating Officer shall also look after the work of RERA for the UT of Chandigarh. The last date for receipt of the application by email is 27th November 2020 (23.59pm).
The Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 is an Act of the Parliament of India which seeks to protect home-buyers as well as help boost investments in the real estate industry. The Act came into force from 1 May 2016.
The purpose of this Act is –
- To establish the Real Estate Regulatory Authority for regulation and promotion of the Real Estate sector.
- To protect the interest of consumers in the Real Estate Sector and to establish an adjudicating mechanism for speedy dispute redressal.
The major objective of the Authority is to regulate and promote the development of real estate sector in NCT of Delhi so as to bring transparency in the real estate development.
Degree in Law from a recognized University/ National Law School/Institute.
Should have served as a District Judge.
Not exceeding 62 years.
Rs.150,000/- per month inclusive of all.
Number of Vacancies
Duties and responsibilities
- Hold inquiries in the manner provided in the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 for the purpose of adjudging compensation under sections 12, 14, 18 and section 19, after giving any person concerned a reasonable opportunity of being heard.
- The incumbent shall be responsible for cases filed before the Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA) for NCT of Delhi and RERA for UT of Chandigarh.
Last date for receipt of application
27th November 2020 (23.59 pm).
- The applicants are advised to fill in the application form available on the website carefully in accordance with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the vacancy notice.
- The photograph to be appended to the application form should be in jpg or jpeg format, not larger than 500 KB in size.
- All documents and annexures to be submitted by the applicants must be combined in to a single PDF document not exceeding 5 MB in size.
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility shall be the last date prescribed for the receipt of the applications.
- The applications must be submitted only by email at firstname.lastname@example.org from the email ID of the applicant as mentioned in the application form. The subject line of the email message must contain “Application for the post of Adjudicating Officer (STC)” Delhi & Chandigarh.
- The applicants are required to produce the original certificates for verification and along with same details as furnished in the application submitted via email a hard copy duly signed at the time of interaction.
- Applicants must have carefully note that the post of Adjudicating Officer is for Real Estate Regulatory Authority for NCT of Delhi as well as Real Estate Regulatory Authority for Union Territory of Chandigarh.
Reported by: Mehak Gupta