JOB: Legal Officer at ICERT | Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology
Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology invites applications for the post of Legal Officer in their ICERT (Indian Computer Emergency Response Team). Apply before 09.02.2021. About the Organization The Indian Computer Emergency Response Team is an office within the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology of the Government of India. It is the nodal agency to deal with… Read More »
Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology invites applications for the post of Legal Officer in their ICERT (Indian Computer Emergency Response Team). Apply before 09.02.2021.
About the Organization
The Indian Computer Emergency Response Team is an office within the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology of the Government of India. It is the nodal agency to deal with cybersecurity threats like hacking and phishing. It strengthens the security-related defence of the Indian Internet domain. Wikipedia
Number of Vacancies
Level-13 in the Pay Matrix (Rs. 123100-215900).
- Officers of the Central Government or State Government or Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies.
- Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or Department OR With two years regular service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the level-12 in the pay matrix (Rs. 78800-209200) or equivalent in the parent cadre or Department.
Essential Qualifications and Experience
Possessing a Bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognized University, and Possessing thirteen years of experience in dealing with matters pertaining to:
- Administration or finance with an emphasis on tenders or agreement or cost and accounts; and e-governance, networking intellectual.
- Property rights, cyber laws, e-commerce including experience in the field of academics in the areas of e-governance, networking, intellectual property rights, cyber laws, e-commerce.
Application Deadline: 09.02.2021.
Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Laws from a recognised University; and
- Note 1: Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or other Organization or Department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed five years.
- Note 2: The maximum age-limit for appointment on deputation shall be not exceeding fifty-six years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
The Armed Forces personnel due to retire or who are to be transferred to reserve within a period of one year and having the requisite experience and qualifications prescribed shall also be considered and, if selected, such persons shall be given deputation terms up to the date on which they are due for release from the Armed Forces, and thereafter they may be continued on re-employment terms.
Application from eligible officers in the prescribed proforma (in duplicate) may be forwarded through proper channel to the Deputy Director (Personnel) Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Electronics Niketan, 6 CGO Complex, New Delhi within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News, along with photocopies of up-to-date ACRs/APARs for the last 5 years, duly attested (on each page) by an officer of the level of Under Secretary or above, Vigilance Clearance Certificate and Integrity Certificate. Cadre Controlling Authority may also kindly certify to the effect that the particulars furnished by the officer have been verified and found correct. The candidate once selected against the post will not be allowed to withdraw his candidature.