Last Updated on by Admin LB
Siddhartha Law College | SLC Dehradun is organising a National Article Writing Competition 2020, on the topic “Role of Judiciary during COVID-19 Pandemic in India”.
SLC Dehradun: National Article Writing Competition 2020
Theme of the Competition
Role of Judiciary during COVID-19 Pandemic in India.
- The competition opens for all students who are in the 3 years or 5 years Law course.
- Co-Authorship 2 maximum will be allowed.
- Participants must add their Author Name, Email ID, College Name & Mobile number in the article.
- It should be word-processed preferably using Microsoft Word, using double line spacing, with each page numbered, and with the essay title on the top of each page. Participants must submit their Article in Portable document format.
- The Article must be submitted in WORD format with the following settings:
- Font Name – “Times New Roman”
- Font Size -12
- Space between lines – Double
- The Article should be written only in English and be NO MORE than 1500 -2000 words long, excluding references
- The decision of the screening committee shall be final and it doesn’t create any legal obligation against the organizer.
- The article should be an original piece of work. It should be written in the Participant’s own words and not copied from any books, articles, or from the internet thus every article checked by plagiarism software.
- References – books, articles, or online sources that are cited should be listed at the end of the article.
- The registration particulars for the competition shall be sent to [email protected]
- Last date for registration is 25th June 2020.
- First Prize: 1100 INR
- Second Prize: 750 INR and the
- Third Prize: 500 INR.
E-Certificates will be given to all participants and the Article will be displayed on the college official Website.
Participants are required to submit their article at [email protected].
Contact | SLC Dehradun: National Article Writing Competition 2020
For any queries feel free to contact Reeshabh Chaudhary: +91 84495 96726
Reported by Reeshabh Chaudhary