Last Updated :
About the Competition
YOGYA is organizing an essay writing competition for encouraging all the students to showcase their unique writing skills. This competition is set up to encourage budding writers from all parts of India and provide them with professional support in becoming successful.
The 2020 Concerns of New India
All undergraduate and postgraduate students, teachers, research scholars from a recognized school, Colleges/Universities are eligible to participate in the competition.
Only one submission per author will be accepted.
Multiple or incomplete submissions would lead to disqualification. No Co-Authorship is allowed
- The fees for essay registration is ₹100 each entry.
- The essay must be sent after registering on the official website of Yogya- Empowering Society.
- Last date of payment and registration: 7th March 2020
- Last date of Submission: 13th March 2020
- Declaration of Results: 17th March 2020
The top 3 entries shall receive the Prize money and certificate of merit.
- 1st position- ₹1,000
- 2nd Position- ₹750
- 3rd Position- ₹500
A certificate of participation shall be issued to all the participants on the successful submission of the essays.
For further queries kindly contact-
Email- [email protected]
Avinash Sharma (Member, Yogya): +91-98101 70098
Neha Sharma (Member, Yogya ): +91-90151 71077
For more details Click here