Last Updated :
About the Competition
MAB INSTITUTE OF JURIDICAL SCIENCE is organizing 2nd MABIJS International Essay Competition 2020 to advocate the views of intellects on varied aspects of day-to-day life. While pursuing our goals, we commit to partnering with the most public so as to ensure their best interests are served.
The objective of this competition is to encourage law students across various states in India, through a quality competition, to develop original and creative thinking on some of the important contemporary social issues.
Any student pursuing an undergraduate, postgraduate or professional course in any recognized University/College/Institution are eligible to participate in the Competition.
Theme of the Essay
Submissions that deal with any aspect of Legal, Social & Economic Issues will be considered.
- Single Author – 350/- INR
- Co-Author – 600/- INR
For International Participants
- Single Author – $10
- Co-Author – $15
Paytm – 8001324635 or
Google Pay – 8001324635
Please take a screenshot after payment and upload it on the registration form.
For registration Click here
- Registration Deadline: 23rd February 2020
- Submission Deadline: 3rd March 2020
- Publication of Result: 10th March 2020
- Dispatch of Prizes & certificates: 17th March 2020
- The essays to be sent by email to the subject ‘Submission For 2nd MABIJS International Essay Writing Competition 2020’.
- The body of the e-mail should specify the name(s) of the author(s).
- The essay may be attached in ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format.
- The participants are required to send the following details in a separate word document attached to the e-mail:
- Theme Chosen
- Title of the Essay
- Name(s) of the Author(s)
- College/ Institute/ University of Author(s)
- Programme Enrolled & Year of Study of Author(s)
- E-mail address & Contact No. of Author(s)
- The essays must be submitted in English only.
- The essays must be the original work of the authors. Any kind of plagiarism will lead to disqualification.
- The essays published elsewhere or selected/submitted for publication elsewhere shall be disqualified.
- The name(s) of the author(s) should not be mentioned anywhere in the essay.
- The word limit for the essay is 2000 – 4000 words, not including footnotes.
- The essays should be typed in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 and Line Spacing 1.5.
- Every citation must follow the ILI style. The footnotes must be typed in Times New Roman, Font Size 10 and Line Spacing 1.
- The margins should be 1” or 2.54 cm on all sides.
- All text should be justified.
- Only one submission per author shall be entertained.
- Co-authorship by a maximum of two persons is permitted.
- 1st Place: INR 2000 + Medal + Certificate (Hard Copy) + One free Publication on ISSN approved journal
- 2nd Place: INR 1500 + Medal + Certificate (Hard Copy) + One free Publication on ISSN approved journal
- 3rd Place: INR 1000 + Medal + Certificate (Hard Copy) + One free Publication on ISSN approved journal
- 4th Place: Medal + Certificate (Hard Copy) + One free Publication on ISSN approved journal
- 5th Place: Medal + Certificate (Hard Copy) + One free Publication on ISSN approved journal
Email: [email protected]
- Md Shaklain Mostaque: +91-84364 88805
- Mainuddin Mondal – +91-89267 05549
Faculty Convenor: +91-74790 23268