Last Updated :
International Journal On Consumer Law And Practise (IJCLP) is an annual peer-reviewed journal which seeks to provide a forum for engaging in discussion on varied issues of National and International issues on Consumer Protection Laws. Following the seventh successful volume of the Journal and in the continuance of the endeavour to encourage academic discourse and legal scholarship, the Board of Editors invites submissions for the eighth volume. The journal welcomes contributions from academicians, practitioners, students of law and allied fields.
Consumer Protection Laws
- International Consumer Protection Framework & Policy
- Empowering Consumers
- Consumer Welfare Legislations and its implementation
- New Age Contemporary Issues & Challenges
- Role of Regulatory Authorities in Consumer Protection
- Consumer’s rights in Digital Era.
- Product Liability
- Technological Advancements in Enforcement of Consumer Rights
Note: The list is merely indicative and not exhaustive.
Authors can make submissions under the following heads:
- Articles and Research Papers with abstract (6,000-8,000 words inclusive of footnotes)
- Essay (3,000-4,000words inclusive of footnotes)
- A Note (2,500 words inclusive of footnotes)
- A Case Comment, Legislative Briefs (2,500-3,000words inclusive of footnotes)
- A Book Review (2,000 words inclusive of footnotes)
Authors can submit their contribution to [email protected] (MS word format) with subject as “Submissions for IJCLP 2020” along with covering letter on or before 31st March 2020.
- Co-authored papers should give full details about all the authors;
- All the received articles/research papers are subject to Plagiarism check.
- The article should contain a disclaimer to the effect that the submitted paper is original and is not been published or under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- All citations shall be placed in footnotes and shall be in accordance with Oxford Standard for Citation of Legal Authorities (OSCOLA), 4th Ed.
- All submissions will go through an initial round of review by the editorial board and the selected pieces will subsequently be sent for peer-review before finalisation for publication.
Editor (International Journal On Consumer Law And Practise)
Email: [email protected]
Official Website Click here