Last Updated :
Apeejay Stya University, Gurugram is organising a One day International E-Seminar on Contemporary Legal Issues and Challenges with the support of the International Council of Jurists, London. The E-Seminar will critically re-examine the Contemporary legal issues and Challenges in view of Covid-19.
Objective of International E-Seminar on Contemporary Legal Issues and Challenges
To provide a platform for stakeholders like organizations working at the international and national levels, legislatures, civil societies, researchers, practitioners, academicians, activists, and policymakers to deliberate and discuss what is required to build strategies and to address the constraints in inclusive practices towards the betterment of the society.
- Gender, Identity, Politics, and Law
- Human Rights
- Industrial and Environmental Issues
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Juvenile Justice
- Law, Economics and Management Studies
- Law, Medicine, and Ethics
- Legal Education
- Media & Law
- National and International Taxation Issues
- Personal Laws in Changing Times
- Public and Private International Law
- Sexual Offences
- Virtual Court
Date and Time
12th July, 11:00 IST.
- Hon’ble Dr. Justice K.G.Balakrishnan, Former Chief Justice of India
Guest of Honour
- Prof. Raj S Dhankar, Vice-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University
- Dr. Adish Aggarwala, President, International Council of Jurists London
- Shri G.R. Raghavender, Joint Secretary (National Mission for Justice Delivery & Legal Reforms)
- Prof. (Dr.) Sarfaraz Ahmed Khan, Director, Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad
- Dr. Kavita Singh, Associate Professor, West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata
- Mr. Kishor Kumar Mishra, Advocate, Supreme Court of India
- Dr. Shobhna Jeet, HOD, School of Legal Studies, Apeejay Stya University
Students, Research Scholars/Faculties/Academicians, Disability Rights Activist, Corporate Delegates, Business entities, Lawyers.
There is no registration fee.
Certificate will be given to Registered Participants.
Fill out the form mentioned below.
Ayushi: +91-96252 67536
Khyati: +91-82954 89206
Event Reported by:
Dr. Shobhana Jeet,
HOD-School of Legal Studies, Apeejay Stya University