GNLC First All India Moot Court Competition 2020
About Competition Government New Law College (GNLC), Indore is organising it’s GNLC First All India Moot Court Competition 2020, which is to be held on 20th – 22nd March 2020. Language The language of the competition shall be ENGLISH only. Team Composition Team composition shall be either of the following, 3 members, of which two should be Speakers… Read More »
Government New Law College (GNLC), Indore is organising it’s GNLC First All India Moot Court Competition 2020, which is to be held on 20th – 22nd March 2020.
The language of the competition shall be ENGLISH only.
Team composition shall be either of the following,
- 3 members, of which two should be Speakers and one should be Researcher, or
- 2 members, of which both should be speakers and one will be designated as a researcher.
Researcher’s name and details need to be specified in Registration form (researcher column).
Students enrolled in three-year LL.B or five years integrated LL.B courses from any Law College/Institution/University recognized by the Bar Council of India are eligible to register for the competition. Only one team from any University or College shall be allowed to participate.
Teams need to submit the SCANNED COPY of Registration and travel form and demand draft on firstname.lastname@example.org mail ID before the given deadline. A hard copy of the same shall be sent to college address- GOVERNMENT NEW LAW COLLEGE, GACC CAMPUS, A.B. ROAD BHAWARKUAN INDORE- 452001 (M.P.) before the given deadline.
The registration fee for a team shall be Rs. 3,900 Payment shall be made by demand draft in favour of:
PRINCIPAL GOVERNMENT NEW LAW COLLEGE INDORE
- BANK: STATE BANK OF INDIA
- BRANCH: HOLKAR SCIENCE COLLEGE
- ACCOUNT NO: 35414540119
- IFSC CODE: SBIN0030467
- Last date of registration by sending a scanned copy on mail: 20th Feb 2020
- Last date of receiving the hard copy of registration form and demand draft in host college: 25th Feb 2020
- Last date to seek clarification: 24th Feb 2020
- Last date for submission of soft copies of the memorial: 1st March 2020
- Last date for receiving hard copies in host college: 6th March 2020
- Date of competition: 20-22nd March 2020
Worth 70,000 INR.
GNLC Moot Brochure Click here
Moot Problem, Rules and Regulations of the Competition Click here
- Aditya Shrivastava: +91-96910 88839
- Ankit Sharma: +91-79877 93796
- Aviral Jain: +91-94258 80473
- Praveen Mishra: +91-88277 12527
- 5th Amity National Moot Court Competition 2020
- Prof. R.V. Dhanapalan National Moot Court Competition 2020
- How To Prepare For A Moot Court Competition | Part I: Moot Court Memorial
There is a technique in every art which has to be learnt by its practitioners. The same is true for the Art of Advocacy. Any law student can become a competent advocate by learning the principles of the art of advocacy by practice and patience. The experience of research is profitable; the experience of Oral Presentation of the complex legal argument is valuable training. The experience of being put to the inquiry by a sharp presiding Judge will stand you in great stead for additionally frightening experiences later in your profession. Law students have delighted in the experience of mooting and picked up extraordinarily from it. So it is indiscreet to play Judas on a test. This article contains information about the practice and procedure of moot courts which a law student must know in order to participate effectively and successfully in moot court competitions.