Last Updated on by Admin LB
The Central Law College Salem is organising 2nd National Moot Court Competition on 27th -29th March 2020 namely Prof. R.V. Dhanapalan National Moot Court Competition 2020.
Venue of the Competition
College Campus, The Central Law College, Yercaud Main Road, Kannankurichi, Salem, Tamil Nadu- 636008.
Date of the Competition
27th – 29th March 2020
The competition shall be in English language only. Each Institution participating in the competition shall send a team consisting of two Speakers and one Researcher.
The Registration shall be restricted to 20 teams on a first come first serve basis. Only one team is allowed from each participating institution. A scanned copy of the filled-in registration form and D.D. shall be sent to [email protected] on or before 25.02.2020.
A confirmation e-mail will be sent to the participating institutions sending the provisional registration mails.
- Last date for Provisional Registration with Scanned D.D. via e-mail: 25th February 2020
- Last date for sending the Hard Copy of Registration Form along with D.D.(Registration Fee) 29th February 2020
- Submission of 01 copy of both side Memorials (Hard Copy) along with a soft copy in a CD: 14th March 2020
- Desk Registration and (copies 5 each side) memorial submission: 27th March 2020 at 3.00 p.m.
- Preliminary Rounds: 28th March 2020
- Quarter-Final Round: 28th March 2020
- Semi-Final Round: 29th March 2020
- Final Round: 29th March 2020
Registration without the duly attested copy of the approval letter from the college/ institution/ university will not be entertained.
- Ms M.Santha Kumari (Assistant Professor of Law): +91-81244 06653
- Mr G.Baskaran (Assistant Professor of Law): +91-98941 82966
- Mr S.Venkateshwaran @ Srinivasane (Assistant Professor of Law): +91-96009 67162
- Mr Manibharathi .R: +91-95788 88861
- Mr Kalimuthu.M: +91-86676 42437
- Ms Sharmiya.N: +91-90039 50547
- Ms Saranya.P: +91-96006 57358
For more details Click here to download Brochure
Official Website Click here