AgriZigri is a community of agriculturists, farmers, scientists, research scholars, and lawyers who share their views on various profitable methods of agriculture, horticulture, livestock, fishery, etc. AgriZigri provides an open and thriving platform to the farmers where they can learn about various profitable farming methodologies. We help farmers with their queries related to farming as well as finding and applying to various relevant Government schemes.
Researcher & Content Curator.
Number of Openings
- Any student who is enrolled (or have completed) for Graduation in Agriculture/Rural Development/Law/Language/ Literature/Anyone with an interest in agriculture and have good writing skills.
- One must have good command over the language and grammar.
- One who can start working immediately after getting selected and can commit for the next 6 months.
- One who can dedicate at least 2 hours on a daily basis.
- SEO and SEM skills will be an added advantage.
- 2 well-researched articles (in no less than 800 words) to be submitted to the editor-in-chief for review on the portal.
- Submit a 30-day advance content calendar on every last working day of a month for the upcoming month.
- Work closely with the marketing strategy and core team to ensure delivery and execution of contents on time.
What to Expect From AgriZigri
- Stipend based on your work quality.
- Goodies and perks at regular intervals.
- An opportunity to work as a full-time employee if your work is liked and appreciated.
Mail your already published articles link or write up on the present situation of agriculture in India, Updated CV along with required details of information provided below at [email protected].
- Name as per document.
- Proficiency in English & Hindi Writing on a scale of 10.
- Available for (Duration).
- Contact Details.
Email: [email protected]
Ph: +91-98806 49349
Official Website: Click here