Last Updated :
Online Internship Opportunity at Legal Bites [Stipend 5k]
Legal Bites invites applications for Online Internship Opportunity for Law Students. Legal Bites is an Ed-tech platform launched in 2016. Legal Bites has been recognised as the ‘Best Online Law Education Platform 2020’ in Indian Excellence Awards by APAC insider. With countless efforts and positive work ethics, it has also managed to rank 6th among the top 60 Indian Law Blogs by Feedspot.
- English Proficiency (Written)
- Well versed with General Knowledge (current and static)
Number of openings
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for the work from home job/internship
- are aware of the syllabus and pattern with respect to the UG law entrance tests
- can start the work from home job/internship between 28th June’20 and 3rd August’20
- are available for a duration of 1 month
- have the aforementioned skills and interests
- Candidates who have completed their sophomore year in the law school would be preferred.
- It is a pre-requisite for the candidates to specify the rank they held in the CLAT UG entrance test(if appeared).
II. Flexible working hours
III. 5 days a week
How to Apply
The selection procedure is based on a ‘Two-tier’ approach.
- The applications will be scrutinised by the team on the basis of their Curriculum Vitae.
- The selected applicants will be sent an e-mail in due time confirming their selection and shall be eligible to appear for the telephonic interview.
The applicants will receive the final confirmation only when they clear both the rounds of selection.
Email: [email protected]