Human rights form the basis of interpersonal relationships, the nature of humanity and the position of individuals as members of communities. Arguably, all people of the world do not assent to the same basic values and beliefs, but what is certain is that every society is concerned with similar notions of social justice as well as the relationship between the individual and his/her political authorities.
Sound knowledge of humans rights is needed to understand and interpret even the most rudimentary laws.
Keeping this in mind, Legal Bites has created a well-rounded study material to help you grasp the fundamental concepts of human rights. From the absolute basics to international human rights treaties and case laws, readers will find the best resources in the three modules of this course.
Important articles and study material on Human Rights – Click on the links to Read:
- Meaning and Concept of Human Rights
- Human Rights in India: History and Development
- United Nations Charter: History, Objective & Important Provisions
- United Nations Human Rights Council; Overview and Function
- Generations of Human Rights: Explained
- Vulnerable Groups And Human Rights
- Important International Conferences on Human Rights
- Regional Conventions on Human Rights
- International Law On Human Rights
- Human Rights Commissions in India
- International Laws on Espionage & the Case of Kulbhushan Jhadav
- Iraq Under Saddam Hussein and His Flawed Trial
- Custodial Death and Abuse of Power, A Human Right Violation: Indian And International Perspective
Your valuable feedback in the form of comments or any desired inputs are encouraged and always welcome. Every contribution toward a goal is valuable, regardless of how small it may be.