India is a country which abounds in personal laws. Every religious community in personal matters is governed by its own laws. Of all systems of law, the Muslim law furnishes the most interesting phenomenon of growth. The small beginnings from which it grew up and the comparatively short span of time within it attained its wonderful development, marks its position as one of the most important judicial systems in the civilized world.
Important articles and study material on Law of torts – Click on the link to Read
- Dower or Mahr
- Examining Triple Talaq – meaning, nature, truth and myths
- Who is a Minor under Muslim Law?
- Minor and Guardianship
- Guardianship of the Property
- Guardianship for Marriage and apostasy of marriage – guardian
- Maintenance of wife and children under Muslim Law
- Hiba – Gift under Muslim Law
- Inheritance under Muslim Law
- Pre-emption (Shuffa) under Muslim Law – Concept, Rights and Effect
- Manager of a Wakf: Mutawalli – Appointment, Duty, Power and Removal
- Wakf under Muslim Law: Concept, Creation, Control and Registration
Your valuable feedback in the form of comments or any desired inputs are encouraged and always welcome. Every contribution toward a goal is valuable, regardless of how small it may be.
Disclaimer – This document is intended to provide information only. If you are seeking advice on any matters relating to information on this website, you should contact us directly with your specific query or seek advice from qualified professionals only. We have taken all reasonable measures to ensure the quality, reliability, and accuracy of the information in this document. However, we may have made mistakes and we will not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind arising because of the usage of this information. Further, upon discovery of any error or omissions, we may delete, add to, or amend information on this website without notice.