These modules are aimed at providing theoretical and practical insight into the subtle art of Dispute Resolution. After the completion of reading all the materials suggested the readers will be well equipped with the concepts of ADR.
The modules also give the students an edge, when participating in the national level ADR competitions. While framing the syllabus it has been kept in mind that the students are instilled with the practices of international ADR systems as well.
This module has been formulated in the lines of the syllabus of the major universities of the world. Therefore no compromise is made on the quality and the topics on the given course on ADR. This study material is thus the key to success in the field of ADR.
Module 1: Basics of Alternative Dispute Resolution
- ADR- Solution for a Brighter Future
- Arbitration and Conciliation (Amendment) Act 2019: Key Highlights
- Difference Between Types of ADR
- Relevance of Alternative Dispute Resolution in International Law
- Litigation vs. Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Lok Adalats
- Essential requirements for Efficient Arbitrators, Mediators and Conciliators
Module 2: Mediation
- Meaning and Scope of Mediation
- Ethical standards in Mediation
- Strategy of Role Play in Mediation
- Workplace Mediation
- Cross Culture Mediation
- Marital Mediation
- International Cases Of Successful Mediation
Module 3: Negotiation
Module 4: Arbitration and Conciliation
- Introduction to Arbitration and Conciliation Act
- Meaning and Scope Conciliation
- Advantage and Disadvantages of Arbitration
- UNCITRAL Model Law On Arbitration
- Jurisdiction of Arbitral Award
- Technology In The Field Of International Arbitration
- Transparency In Arbitration
- Arbitrator Selection Process
- Third-Party Funding In Arbitration
- Arbitration Centres in India
- International Centres of Arbitration
Your valuable feedback in the form of comments or any desired inputs are encouraged and always welcome.
Every contribution toward a goal is valuable, regardless of how small it may be.