Alternative Dispute Resolution - Notes, Case Laws and Study Material
Legal Bites' course on Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) has been formulated along the lines of the curriculum followed by the best universities in the world. The five modules in this course aim to provide theoretical and practical insight into the subtle art of ADR.
Legal Bites' course on Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) has been formulated along the curriculum followed by the best universities in the world. The five modules in this course aim to provide theoretical and practical insight into the subtle art of ADR. After reading all the suggested material in this course, readers will be well-equipped with the concepts of ADR.
From the basics of arbitration and mediation to a well-researched study of several other facets of Alternative Dispute Resolution, this course offers law students the most comprehensive resources on ADR. While framing the syllabus, it has been kept in mind that students are also instilled with the practices of international ADR systems.
The modules also give students an edge when participating in national-level ADR competitions. Legal Bites' study material holds the key to success in the field of ADR.
Alternative Dispute Resolution - Notes, Case Laws and Study Material: Click on the links below to read
Module 1: Basics of Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Evolution of Arbitral Law in India: An Overview
- Arbitration and Conciliation (Amendment) Act 2019: Key Highlights
- Arbitration Council of India In The Light Of The Arbitration And Conciliation (Amendment) Act Of 2019
- Difference Between Types of ADR
- The Relevance of Alternative Dispute Resolution in International Law
- Litigation vs. Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Lok Adalats
- Alternative Dispute Resolution in Sports; The New Mechanism
Module 2: Mediation
- Meaning and Scope of Mediation
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Mediation
- Ethical standards in Mediation
- Strategy of Role Play in Mediation
- Workplace Mediation
- Cross Culture Mediation
- Marital Mediation
- International Cases Of Successful Mediation
Module 3: Negotiation
- Negotiation: Meaning, Scope, Advantage & Disadvantage
- Strategies Of Negotiation: Prerequisites; Major Strategies
Module 4: Arbitration and Conciliation
- Introduction to Arbitration and Conciliation Act
- Meaning and Scope Conciliation
- Advantage and Disadvantages of Arbitration
- Public Policy Defeating Arbitral Awards and Prospective Investments
- Essential requirements for Efficient Arbitrators, Mediators and Conciliators
- UNCITRAL Model Law On Arbitration
- Jurisdiction of Arbitral Award
- Technology In The Field Of International Arbitration
- Transparency In Arbitration
- Arbitrator Selection Process
- Third-Party Funding In Arbitration
- Arbitration Centres in India
- International Centres of Arbitration
Your valuable feedback in the form of comments or any desired inputs are encouraged and always welcome.
Every contribution toward a goal is valuable, regardless of how small it may be.