In view of new work arrangements and global competition, labour laws have assumed greater significance. Labour law is a subject of a constantly changing nature. Although it is not a subject of wide presumption. It has established its presence on the syllabus of business management schools, chartered accountants, company Secretaries, works accountants institutes. It is also figuring in master’s courses like sociology, public administration etc.
Important articles and study material on Labour Law – Click on the link to Read
- History and Development of Trade Union in India
- Registration of Trade Union under Trade Union Act 1926
- Rights and Liabilities of a Registered Trade Union under Trade Union Act, 1926
- Object, Constitutional Validity and Salient Features of the Minimum Wages Act 1948
- Minimum Wages: Fixation and Procedure under the Minimum Wages Act, 1948
- Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act, 1970 – A Critical Analysis
- Authorities & Notice of Change under Industrial Dispute Act 1947
- Penalties under the Industrial Dispute Act 1947
- Registration and Licensing as under Factories Act 1948
- Health and Safety Provisions under Factories Act, 1948
- Penalties and Provisions under Factories Act 1948
- Theories of Labour Welfare
- Factories Act,1948 – In Brief
- Trade Union Act – In Brief
- Minimum Wages Act – In Brief
- Payment of Wages Act – In Brief
- Workmen Compensation Act – In Brief
Your valuable feedback in the form of comments or any desired inputs are encouraged and always welcome. Every contribution toward a goal is valuable, regardless of how small it may be.
Disclaimer – This document is intended to provide information only. If you are seeking advice on any matters relating to information on this website, you should contact us directly with your specific query or seek advice from qualified professionals only. We have taken all reasonable measures to ensure the quality, reliability, and accuracy of the information in this document. However, we may have made mistakes and we will not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind arising because of the usage of this information. Further, upon discovery of any error or omissions, we may delete, add to, or amend information on this website without notice.